Thursday, July 20, 2017

2017 Summer Reading Videos

Baby sloth sitting in a tea cup.
photo by Sam Trull of the Sloth Institute
Remember a few months ago when I put out a call for contributors for Summer Reading hype videos? Perhaps understandably, I didn't get quite the response this year than I did last year. But did want to share with you the submissions I DID receive, in case you need a pick-me-up to get you through the last few weeks:

Abby from Abby the Librarian talks about finding awesome moments to hold on to.

Rebecca from Hafuboti left us in stitches with a video about existential crises.

And lastly, Julie from Storytime Underground and Tales for the Tiny created a parody song about the trials of SRP (Admitting that I felt 900 years old for asking: this is a parody of Lady Gaga song. In case you are also 900 years old.).

A big THANK YOU this year to our contributors, and a big HANG IN THERE to all you staff on the front line of SRP. Your patrons are so glad you're there and I'm grateful for you.

Also, have some more sloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment