Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Break in 20 Minutes at ALSC Blog

I'm over at the ALSC blog today talking about easy last-minute Spring Break ideas on behalf of the AASL/ALSC/YALSA Inter-divisional Committee on School/Public Library Cooperation.

New here? Here's some places you might want to start:


--First thing's first: Here's WTF is up with my blog's name.
--Like a good rant? Here's a few I've written.
--I also run my mouth a lot about child management.
--I share a lot about my youth services programming. You can take a look at my traditional programming as well as my passive programming, which usually has stuff you can print off and do yourself.
Why this GIF? Why NOT?


Old here? Have some more ideas on passive programs you can run with little-to-no prep? Head on over to ALSC blog and share in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment