Thursday, March 27, 2014

Achievement Unlocked: Guest Post at Letters to a Young Librarian

Today I'm over at Letters to a Young Librarian talking about the most valuable classes I took in regards to My Current Life as Librarian. I hope you'll head over there and talk about your favorite experiences, too!

New here? Here's some places you might want to start:



--First thing's first: Here's WTF is up with my blog's name.
--Like a good rant? Here's a few I've written.
--I also run my mouth a lot about child management.
--I share a lot about my youth services programming. You can take a look at my traditional programming as well as my stealth programming, which usually has stuff you can print off and do yourself.


Old here?
Head on over to Letters to a Young Librarian and join the conversation!

..I mean, if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment