Tuesday, October 01, 2013

TL; DR: Great Middle Grade Books

Hi everyone! Today you'll find me over at Green Bean Teen Queen talking about my favorite Middle Grade titles to read as an adult.

New here? Here's some places you might want to start:

--First thing's first: Here's WTF is up with my blog's name.
--Like a good rant? Here's a few I've written.
--I also run my mouth a lot about child management.
--I share a lot about my youth services programming. You can take a look at my traditional programming as well as my stealth programming, which usually has stuff you can print off and do yourself.


Old here? Head on over to Green Bean Teen Queen for a Middle Grade recommendation to read with a cocktail this weekend.

...I mean, if you want.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment